| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karachi in October is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of fluid descends during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Karachi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Karachi, Pakistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Karachi:
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 535.6 kms (332.8 miles) N
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 416.2 kms (258.6 miles) NNE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 371.7 kms (231 miles) NNE
- Padidan, Pakistan - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) NNE
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) NE
- Chhor, Pakistan - 292.9 kms (182 miles) ENE
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) ENE
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) NE
- Badin, Pakistan - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) E
- Dwarka, India - 345 kms (214.4 miles) SE